Payment SecurityPAYMENT METHODS
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Zip, Apple Pay, Shopify Pay and Google Pay. Payment is debited at time the order is placed.
- If you would prefer to place an order by telephone, you can contact our head office on +61 3 8609 6373, from 9am-5pm AEST Monday – Friday.
- We understand the importance of your personal information and have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information.
- For your security, ensure that you enter your credit card number, security code, and that the cardholder’s name is written as it appears on the credit card.
- All credit card transactions on this website are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
- We take website and credit card security extremely seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform from which to conduct online transactions. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure Spencer & Rutherford uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
- You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
- Spencer & Rutherford is registered with Geotrust as an authentic site. This ensures that your information is kept private while in transit between your web browser and our web server.
- All items are priced in Australian dollars and payment will also be charged in Australian dollars. The currency simulator (located on the top left of the page) only shows an indicative price in your selected currency, based on the approximate rates of exchange. To see the final cost that will appear on your credit card statement, please be sure to have the currency set to Australian dollars.