A thoughtful gift for your loved one, purchase an E-Gift Card and let them choose what they really want.HOW TO PURCHASE A GIFT VOUCHER
At Spencer & Rutherford, we make it easy for you to give a Gift Voucher as the ultimate gift for the handbag connoisseur.
- Choose the Gift Voucher amount from the drop down menu.
- Select ADD TO CART.
- Proceed to Purchase and pay for the item.
- When the Gift Voucher payment has been confirmed, it will be emailed to you with a unique code attached. You can then forward the email to the recipient or print it out to add to a card. The recipient will need this code to redeem their Gift Voucher on the Spencer & Rutherford website.
- You will be notified by email with an Order Confirmation/Tax Invoice.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can only be used on our website.
HOW TO REDEEM A GIFT VOUCHER
If you have received a Spencer & Rutherford Gift Voucher via email, you can purchase any item that is available in our eBoutique.
- Your Gift Voucher has a unique code, which is required to ‘pay’ for your item.
- Choose the item you wish to purchase.
- Add to Shopping Cart.
- To purchase, go to your Shopping Cart, located in the top right of the screen, and follow the prompts. You will be required to sign in or register with us, and we will also ask you for a ‘Billing address’, even though you may not be required to pay any extra for your item. If there is an outstanding balance, you will be required to give your credit card details also.
- When you get to the ORDER SUMMARY page, you will need to add your Gift Voucher Code into the area allocated and select UPDATE.
- Follow the prompts through to place your order. If there is a difference between the amount on the Gift Voucher and the order total you may need to add your credit card details to pay any extra amount.
- If there is an amount left over, it will remain available on your Gift Voucher for future use.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can only be used in our eBoutique.