Posted on April 19 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 4 May 2021.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and can save a copy for your reference.
- Promotion commences 18 April 2021 at 10am AEST. Entries Close 2 May 2021 at 11.59pm AEST. Entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- To enter this competition, you must either email us or tag us in a photo as per above instructions.
- There will be one winning entrant who will receive the prize. Winner can choose two pieces from the selection of wool scarves available on 04/05/21 on our website.
- Winner will be selected from all entries received by the closing date.
- Winner will be announced 4 May 2021 via Spencer & Rutherford social media pages and newsletter and notified personally via email.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged or refunded.
- Prize must be claimed within 7 days. If winner cannot be contacted or the prize claimed within that time, a subsequent prize winner will be advised from the reserve entries in order of those recorded until the prize is claimed.
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third-party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
- If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name and photo of you with your prize, on social media, as ‘the winner’ and offline in media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- By participating in the Competition, you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the email address you submit is accurate and valid.
- Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes.
- In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.